Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management, Vol. 3
Whether you’re a clinical research coordinator, project manager or research nurse, it’s essential to have a clear understanding of the complex job responsibilities you’ll have to manage day to day.
From patient recruitment to investigational drug management to staying on top of policy issues that impact current and future trials — it’s necessary for you to master it all.
This collection of in-depth articles from the pages of Research Practitioner, CenterWatch’s bimonthly professional development journal, gives clinical research professionals hands-on guidance on how to perform all their duties and offers the latest thinking on best practices.
- The risks and rewards of remote technologies and decentralized trials
- The pitfalls of overreporting adverse events
- How to increase patient engagement
- Vendor qualification
- How to address bias in clinical research
- How to scrutinize clinical trial agreements
- Certification for special skills
- How to use community-based organizations for patient recruitment
For in-depth, hands-on guidance on all of these topics and more, purchase Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management, Vol. 3 today.
Who Will Benefit
- Current and aspiring CRCs
- CRC trainers
- Clinical research nurses
Add to Cart
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify CenterWatch within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.