Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management, Vol. 2
If “increasing complexity” in your role as a research professional is an understatement, Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management, Vol. 2 is for you.
Too often, your day is taken up with the tasks needed to keep your trials running — managing data, communicating with participants, tracking inventory, etc. So, when do you have time to learn about the best practices, new developments and other clinical trial issues you need to keep up with to be an effective and informed research professional?
Today’s CRCs, research nurses, data managers, principal investigators and other trial staff need to have an understanding of basic principles that apply to all sites and trials, such as SOP development, site quality metrics analysis and budgeting.
Then there are the issues that are gaining increasing importance in the field: participant diversity and the role of race in trials; master protocols and other novel trial designs; the use of artificial intelligence in clinical research; and more.
Get on top of everything with Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management, Vol. 2.
This collection of in-depth articles provides what you need to understand — and manage with ease — everything from recruitment to safety reporting to special issues involved in pediatric and gene therapy trials.
Compiled from CenterWatch’s bimonthly professional development journal, Research Practitioner, this report empowers you to take your career to the next level with real-world guidance and the latest best practices.
- Principles of effective SOPs
- Metrics for quality site management
- Budgeting to fit the protocol
- The importance of financial disclosure
- Race and other variables of clinical trial diversity
- Special characteristics of pediatric trials
- Determining adverse event causality
- Conducting master protocol trials
- Counseling genetically screened patients
- Using artificial intelligence to design and manage trials
Success is yours — in all aspects of clinical trials — with Best Practices for Clinical Trial Site Management, Vol. 2.
Who Will Benefit
- Current and aspiring Clinical Research Coordinators (CRCs)
- CRC trainers
- Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)
- Research nurses and assistants
- Data managers
- Investigators and sub-investigators
Add to Cart
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify CenterWatch within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.